Do you love climbing mountains? Then why not Summit for S.A.L.V.E.?
You can organise your own mountain challenge or take part in one of our organised events, in the UK or across the world.
We currently recommend taking part in the Peak District Challenge on 22nd – 23rd September 2017. It has 5 different levels to suit different experience and fitness – 10km, 25km, 50km, 75km and 100km.
If you can’t make this one we are happy to talk with you about setting a different challenge up and we have some amazing mountain leaders who can help to guide you safely on your way!
As a S.A.L.V.E. International walker you would receive:
- A comprehensive fundraising pack full of advice and sponsorship forms
- A special t-shirt
- Advice on training, kit and accommodation
- Unique certificates for all walkers
- A pre-walk registration and briefing
- You will be accompanied by a fully qualified and insured Mountain Leader
- There will be a friendly support crew with hot drinks, flapjack galore and food for you during your challenge
Some Summiting Suggestions
Past summiteers have taken on some of the following challenges for S.A.L.V.E.
– The UK 3 peaks challenge
– The Yorkshire 3 peaks challenge
– Snowdon in Wales
– Climbing the 5 main ridges of the North Face of Ben Nevis in Scotland