S.A.L.V.E. International is an award winning small International Development charity registered in the UK and Uganda. Our ethos is “Support And Love Via Education”. We are looking to recruit a design and communication officer who believes in our vision and wants to work with us to change children’s lives.
Find out more: Please have a good look around our website www.salveinternational.org
What does the role involve?
You would join our award winning team, to help S.A.L.V.E. International to increase peoples awareness of the vital work we do. If people don’t know who you are or what you do – they can’t be inspired to join you and support your work.
We are looking for someone who has design skills and can create promotional materials such as leaflets, flyers and posters about our work, as well as creating images and videos used for communications i.e. for newsletter and social media.
This role can be done from home, wherever you live. This role is unpaid.
Practically the role will involve
- Creating short videos or deisgned images using photos for our newsletter, website and social media i.e. facebook, twitter and instagram accounts.
- Creating promotional materials such as posters, leaflets and flyers about our work and specific opportunities we might have.
- Being creative and helping us think of interesting and exciting new ways to communicate about the work we do.
We are particularly interested in applicants who have experience, knowledge and/or skills in any of the following areas;
- Photoshop or photo editing
- WordPress editing
- Film editing
- Adapting your communication to different audience
The successful candidate/s will need to demonstrate:
- Dedication and commitment to S.A.L.V.E. International and the work we do.
- Experience in one or more of the listed interest areas above.
- Be a good team worker
- Be self motivated and able to stick to deadlines
- Be solution focused and creative in their ability to approach problems.
How to apply: Please email a copy of your CV and a 1 page cover letter explaining why you want the role, highlighting your experience in any of the key interest areas above.
Please email your application to: email@example.com