Fundraising doesn’t have to break the bank
We’ve got tons of ways to fundraise for free that won’t cost you a penny.
Fundraise in celebration
Thanks to Facebook’s built-in ability to raise money, why not use your special day to bring attention to a good cause? Facebook fundraisers are simple to use and can be set up before your special day to help it to have extra impact.
Check out our handy guide for more details of how to set up your Facebook fundraiser quickly and easily!
Give As You Live is a free way to raise money for charity whilst you shop online. They are partnered with more than 4,300 stores, so when you make a purchase online, you can raise money for S.A.L.V.E. – with just a click of a button! Stores include:
- Marks and Spencers
Are you a bookworm with a pile of unwanted books? Or maybe you’re a student looking to sell those textbooks. With Ziffit, you can do just that AND raise money for S.A.L.V.E.
- Download the Ziffit app in the App Store or Google Play
- Scan the ISBN, barcode or EBAN using the built in-camera.
- You’ll instantly be given a price. Once you are happy with your offer, just pack up your items.
- You will be able to use Ziffit’s FREE courier service, or you can take them to a local Collect+ store.
- Once your items are received, you can choose to donate 100% of the money to S.A.L.V.E.
- If you’re a UK taxpayer, don’t forget to select Gift Aid! Make your donation go even further.
Warning: chmod(): Operation not permitted in /var/www/html/wp-includes/class-wp-image-editor-imagick.php on line 745
Having a clear out?
Why not sell on eBay for us? By choosing us, you can choose to donate as much of the money you make as you like to help change children’s lives in Uganda.
Watch this easy step by step video.
We also have our own S.A.L.V.E. eBay shop and welcome volunteers to help us to run it and raise as much money as possible. Please get in touch if you are based in Manchester and interested in helping with the S.A.L.V.E. eBay shop.
Selling electronics, DVDs and games? Music Magpie offers a straightforward way that you can raise money for us. Even better, it’s an eco-friendly way to reduce e-waste.
- Open up Music Magpie and select the category you would like to sell.
- If you are selling mobile phones or tech, just select the model and the condition. Doing this means Music Magpie will be able to work out the correct price to give you.
- Selling books, CDs, games and DVDs? All you have to do is enter the barcode.
- Prefer to use your phone? Use Music Magpie’s app to scan barcodes with their built in camera.
- Pack up your items. With Music Magpie, you can send them for free!
- To ensure buyers feel confident, Music Magpie will do a quality check. Once completed, you will be paid on the SAME DAY. By selecting S.A.L.V.E., we will instantly receive your contribution.
Do you have an Ink Jet printer at home but don’t know what to do with the empty cartridges? Or maybe you’re a school or business looking for an easy way to raise money for a great cause? Thanks to Think Inks, you can recycle your HP and Canon cartridges for free AND you can choose to support S.A.L.V.E. in the process.
- Collect your used printer cartridges. Think Inks can provide you with a display box (perfect for school, the office, your shop and the home) or a Freepost bag (holds a minimum of x4 cartridges).
- When the box is full, you have the option to ask for a FREE collection.
- Once they are collected, S.A.L.V.E. will receive up to £5 for each cartridge. A shoe box-sized box of ink cartridges can make between £50-£100!